Have you ever wondered what it takes to effectively bounce back after facing serious medical adversity or trauma?
How can you ensure that you will come out the other side stronger and more resilient, and not be forever negatively impacted by your experiences?
In Upbeat, I will show you that there is no need to feel isolated or to struggle alone. You will discover recognised tools and techniques that can help you to let go of fear and anxiety, and accelerate the process of acceptance and post-traumatic growth.
With lessons drawn from my own journey, this book will show you how to:
- Rebuild your confidence and boost your inner strength
- Nurture a healthy mindset to deal with the inevitable uncertainty and loss of control
- Live successfully, day to day, with a long-term illness
- Develop a toolbox of ideas and coping strategies to help you move forwards and thrive
- Find the positives in your adversity and use them as a springboard for personal growth
Upbeat offers not only hope and inspiration, but proven strategies to help you face adversity and thrive.